Duket Architects Planners believe that a strong concept guides and focuses a project from its formation to the finished product. Once the concept is visualized, the creative ideas are integrated into the project approach through the program, siting, function, design, adaptability and budget. With many awards for design in architectural excellence, DAP’s intent for our projects is to have a common integrity that respects its surroundings and adds a successful, creative solution to the human environment. DAP is committed to:
- Understand, interpret and respect the past while looking toward the future to acknowledge the project’s surroundings without imitation.
- Manifest creative design solutions that are integrated throughout our work.
- Incorporate a design approach that values a team concept where the client/user is an integral part of the process.
- Be good listeners and communicators so we may assimilate information to assist in the project’s success.
- Provide a high level of principal involvement.
- Manage and economically balance the project budget so it complies with the process throughout.
- Provide a team of well-established in-house architects and staff who are committed to successful projects of distinguishable quality.
Historically, architecture has been the most public of art forms. Architecture combines history, art, mathematics, philosophy, and economics to name a few of its disciplines. In the best sense, architecture throughout the ages has represented the best and brightest of civic art for the human environment. The goals of Duket Architects Planners are no less.